Okuma Spindle Repair
Okuma has offered a wide variety of machines in various applications for several decades. At Motor City Machine tool we have worked extensively on Okuma spindles. These machine tools have been one of the top machines we’ve repaired over the years and is already a top unit being rebuilt in 2015. We have experience rebuilding all types of Okuma spindles for a variety of machine tools. We have rebuilt Okuma spindle: 5-axis machine tools, Okuma HMCs, Okuma VMCs, Okuma Turning Centers spindles, Grinding machines (rolling element bearings) and Okuma Hydrostatic spindles.
Emergency Repair: 1-3 Business Days Standard Lead Times: 1-2 Weeks
Weather it is bearing contamination, a crashed spindle, excessive vibration, lack of lubrication or various other issues, we are confident we can repair your Okuma spindle to your satisfaction. Okuma spindles tend to have lubrication issues. Thankfully we have the ability to upgrade lubrication systems and have been known to customize Okuma Spindles from oil lubrication to grease, and vice versa.
Why Choose Motor City Machine Tool?
- Offers one of the most aggressive lead times in the spindle repair industry.
- 1 to 3 days for Emergency Repairs
- 1 to 2 weeks for Standard Repairs
- We have been known to repair Okuma Spindles for significantly less than the OEM.
- One of the few companies to offer a 1-year warranty on repairs.
What we offer
- Free Quote, Spindle Inspection and Failure Analysis.
- Requalification, rebuilding and/or replacing of components as needed.
- Precision rebuilding of spindle by an expert technician.
- Pinpoint accurate balancing and testing of spindle on our four spindle test stands, equipped with variable frequency drives.
- Vibration analysis report, pull force retention gauging and testing details.
- 1-year warranty on spindle repair.
- New Paint Job on applicable spindles.
- Safe and secure packaging and shipping.
- Troubleshooting and installation information.
- Dedication to ensure customer satisfaction.
Please see below list for a few of the Okuma spindles we have rebuilt:
Okuma GENOS M Series, GENOS M460-VE, GENOS M560-V
Okuma MB-V Series, MB-46V, MB-46VE, MB-56V, MB-66V
Okuma MF-V Series, MF-46V
Okuma MA-V Series, MA-550V, MA-650V
Okuma MILLAC-V Series, MILLAC 44V, MILLAC 561V, MILLAC 761V, MILLAC 852V, MILLAC 1052V
Okuma MA-H Series, MA-400H, MA-800H
Okuma MA-H-II Series, MA-500HII, MA-600HII
Okuma MB-H Series, MB-4000H, MB-5000H, MB-8000H, MB-1000H
Okuma MILLAC-H Series, MILLAC 44H, Okuma MILLAC 33TU, Okuma MILLAC 853PF-5X
Okuma MILLAC-VH Series, MILLAC 800VH, MILLAC 1000VH
Okuma MU-H Series, MU-10000H, Okuma VTT-70
Okuma MU-V Series MU-400VII, MU-500VII, MU-6300V
Okuma GI Series, GI-10N, GI-20N
Okuma GA/GP-T Series, GA/GP-25T, GA/GP-26T
Okuma GA/GP-FII Series, GA/GP-34-FII, GA/GP-36-FII, GA/GP-44-FII, GA/GP-47-FII,
Okuma GENOS L Series, GENOS L200-EMY, GENOS L250, GENOS L300-M, GENOS L400
Okuma LB EX Series, LB2000 EX, LB2500 EX, LB3000 EX, LB4000 EX
Okuma LB Series, LB35II, LB45II, Okuma LU EX Series, LU3000 EX
Okuma LU Series, LU35, LU45, LU300, LU400
Okuma LT EX Series, LT2000 EX, LT3000 EX
Okuma MULTUS Series, MULTUS B200II, MULTUS B300II, MULTUS B400II, MULTUS B550, MULTUS B750
Okuma MACTURN Series, MACTURN 250, MACTURN 350, MACTURN 550
Okuma LOC Series, LOC500, LOC650
Okuma 2SP-H Series, 2SP-150H, 2SP-250H, Okuma LH-55
Okuma 1SP-V Series, V40R, V60R, V80R, V100R
Okuma 2SP-V Series, 2SP-V40, 2SP-V60, 2SP-V80, MILLAC 33T
Okuma VTM Series, VTM-5, VTM-100, VTM-200
Okuma VTM-YB Series, VTM-80YB, VTM-120YB, VTM-200YB, VTM-1200YB
Okuma Cadet, Okuma MX 45, MX 50, MX 60, Okuma MV Series