Toyoda Spindle Repair
Toyoda Machinery began in was started in 1941 as an innovative and thoughtful machine manufacturer. Many of their state of the art CNC machining centers and grinding machines can be found in tier 1 and tier II Japanese automotive OEM and parts manufacturers around the globe. In 2006 Toyoda Machine Work merged their Machine building expertise with the bearing and steering excellence of Koyo Seiki to form JTEKT.
Motor City Machine Tool Repair has extensive experience rebuilding most makes and models of Toyoda spindles. We have rebuilt virtually every make and model of Toyoda spindle that is in production here in North America. Everything from the popular Motorized variable preload Toyoda FA series spindles, to the gear driven Toyoda FH spindles.
Emergency Repair: 1-3 Business Days Standard Lead Times: 1-2 Weeks
Our ability to re-qualify all the critical dimensions is key to our success with many of the large high speed motorized spindles found in Toyoda machines. Furthermore, our extensive testing capabilities, such as dynamic balancing at Max RPM, has provided with great success rebuilding Toyoda spindles of all makes and models.
Why Choose Motor City Machine Tool?
- Offers one of the most aggressive lead times in the spindle repair industry.
- 1 to 3 days for Emergency Repairs.
- 1 to 2 weeks for Standard Repairs.
- One of the few companies to offer a 1-year warranty on repairs.
- Experience in repairing a many types of Toyoda spindles.
What we offer
- Free Quote, Spindle Inspection and Failure Analysis.
- Rebuild, requalify and/or replace parts as needed.
- Rebuilding of your spindle by one of our many expert spindle technicians.
- Balancing and testing of spindle on one of our four spindle tests stands.
- Vibration analysis report, pull force retention gauging and testing details.
- Spindle repairs receive a 1-year warranty.
- Quality paint job on spindle housing when needed or requested.
- Safe and secure packaging and shipping.
- Staff dedicated to help troubleshoot your spindle issues.
- Friendly customer service, dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Below is a list of some but not all of the Toyoda spindles we have experience rebuilding:
Toyoda FA series motorized horizontal spindles, FA 550, FA 450, FA 630, FA 800, FA 100
Toyoda FH gear driven spindles FH55, FH45,
Toyoda FH-J 500, FH 400J, FH450S, FH450J
Toyoda FH-S series
Toyoda FV965, FV1165, FV 1480, FV 2090
Toyoda vertical machining center spindles also known as RB, LB and SB series
Toyoda gantry mill spindles MG series
Motor City Machine Tool Repair also rebuilds Toyoda grinding spindles. Most of these spindles which are hydrostatic in design. Concentricity between the hydrostatic bearings and shaft are critical to success with these types of spindles. Toyoda manufactures excellent Universal, Cylindrical and Cam and Crank grinding machines.
We have experience with the Toyoda TG, G series and GE and GF grinding spindles.
Motorized HMC & VMC Spindles